Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend Haul



Even on the fullest of weekends, my husband and I always find time to look for unique vintage pieces we can add to the rental inventory. I had a cousin in town this weekend, the bridesmaid's luncheon event at Engaged on Saturday (photos and post to come soon) and of course, Father's Day. Nonetheless, we squeezed in a few hours to do some hunting.

For the most part, it was a weekend of small victories. We found a great vinage Kodak (you can never have too many), an adorable Royal typewriter (hello, guest book table), some awesome silver plated flatware and a couple of really cool boxes that were used for packing anchovies. I just love the font on those boxes!

The big win, however, was another church pew. I already have a white one and this one was a precious size, painted brown. We were ill-prepared for a large find and were in our small car, so the pew has to be picked up later this week. But don't worry...I'll share it's beauty as soon as it's safely in our warehouse. In the meantime, take a look at our cutest new cast members!

No comments:

Post a Comment