Monday, June 4, 2012

How Sweet It Is



We have a fun event coming up on June 16 that I'm sure I'll talk about more as it approaches, but long story short, it's a Bridesmaid's Luncheon event put on by Engaged over in Homewood. They've invited a caterer, a florist and a company who rents out linens and I'll be providing all of the vintage china, glassware and silver plated flatware for the event. I can't wait!


When thinking about what to bring as a giveaway, the standard promotional keychains, drink coozies and pens just don't seem classy enough, do they? Enter these super neat candy molds. I saw this picture in Country Living earlier this year and couldn't believe my eyes. You pour in the white chocolate and let it set for the white part and then add the background chocolate once the silhouette has firmed. I think they're going to be perfect!

2 comments:

Eric & Jane said...

These classy little ladies are the perfect introduction for your company. They look almost too good to eat...almost.

Jim said...

IF I didn't know that these were candy, I would think that you had a beautiful plate of vintage cameos! I can't wait to see them .( and maybe a little sample too)

Post a Comment