Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bike Week



When I first started buying inventory for Cameo Vintage Rentals, one of my very early purchases was an adorable red vintage bicycle. From day one I knew a bike was a must-have...I could picture it with a "Just Married" chalkboard outside of a reception, with gifts piled around it at a vintage themed birthday party or (my personal favorite) used in engagement photos.

While I'm still on the hunt for a tandem bike, I have managed to find an almost exact match of red bike number one, giving me a pair which is almost as cute as a bicycle built for two. I've seen a number of precious engagement shoots using one bike as often as I've seen two, so either way you go (provided you hire an excellent photographer!) you're bound to end up with some great images.

For the first time, we're offering a special on these bikes. They typically rent for $60 each for a three day rental period, but if you put down a deposit this week only (before 11:59pm January 29) you can get them for $40 each. You must use the bicycle(s) by April 30, 2013 so they're fully available for peak wedding season, but this price includes delivery within 5 miles of Cahaba Heights. Email us for more details.

And just in case you're wondering what you'd do with a couple of vintage bikes, here are some great ideas from Green Wedding ShoesRuffled and Belle the Magazine. If you need some more inspiration feel free to cruise around our Pinterest page!
 Love this pre- or post-wedding bike ride featured on Green Wedding Shoes
Super cool idea from Ruffled for displaying place cards...just attach them to the bike's spokes

 
An adorable engagement (or even anniversary?) photo shoot featured on Belle the Magazine's blog (we have luggage if you need it, too!)
Another cute one from Belle!

I can't find the photo/blog credit for this anywhere, but it's just too good not to post. The bikes, the cans...swoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment